lunes, octubre 02, 2006

Grucho Marx

:o)

A ver qué opinan de estas citas! jeje

"Whoever named it necking was a poor judge of anatomy."
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...
well, I have others."
"There's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him.
If he says, "Yes," you know he is a crook. "
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you
can fake that, you've got it made."
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside
of a dog it's too dark to read."
"No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves
early."
"Room service? Send up a larger room."

"She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic
surgeon."
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to
music."
"I wish to be cremated. One tenth of my ashes shall be
given to my agent, as written in our contract."
"I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."
"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his
wife."
"Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a
lot."
"A man's only as old as the woman he feels."
"A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running."

No hay comentarios.:

Nube de Fragmentos (¿ah?)